Business Development Manager IT & AV Channels, Sales Manager
Atdec — Full Time — Melbourne, VIC.
Atdec is an Australian based designer and manufacturer of world leading arms, brackets, and stands for mounting computer monitors, LFTs, and other AV IT/technology. Our products are used in all markets — workspace/offices, retail display and POS, homes, digital signage, medical & educational facilities — from sports arenas, airports, and hotels to defence, shopping centres, and command/control facilities. In addition to being the Australian market leader, we operate across North America, UK and Europe, with global customers in Asia and Middle East.
About The Role
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the National Sales Manager ANZ, your role is to manage and grow Atdec’s sales channels. Taking responsibility for key existing and new IT / AV accounts and commercial furniture customers within a set territory. Working alongside the Atdec national sales team, you will look after distributors, OEMs, resellers, governments and corporate end users, and work with consultants to specify our mounting products.
You will sell our internationally recognised premium IT and AV mounting solutions that are brilliantly engineered and uniquely functional. You will have significant authority, responsibility and autonomy, working independently but within a tight knit sales team. You will work with the marketing team to create and implement campaigns — all to help drive your sales. You will also work with the R&D and production teams to have input in developing innovative products to introduce to market.
- An experienced business development manager or sales executive from the AV/IT channel
- Ability to work autonomously and familiar with remote working business tools to report and communicate with key business stakeholders
- Strong experience in using & maintaining data within a CRM
- Demonstrated channel sales experience and end user engagement working within a IT/AV vendor, IT/AV manufacturer, distributor or reseller
- Experienced in approaching and building relationships with designers, consultants & architects to have solutions specified
- Commercially savvy. Able to identify opportunities, build strategic business plans and communicate progress to all stakeholders
- You want to work in an environment where every day there are new and clever products to bring to market, where the marketing, sales, production and other teams sit side by side making quick but complex decisions, operating in a truly collegial way
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in account management and business development at a senior level
- Experience working for a manufacturer, vendor, distributor or reseller of IT or AV products
- Channel sales experience through distributors, dealers, etc
What This Job Can Offer
- Work remotely but part of a small and globally recognised team
- Work with Australia’s market leader and international exporter
- Work with talented and creative in people to bring world class product to market