Customer Services Officer — Midwich
Full time — Sydney, NSW.
Midwich Group is a leading, global distributor of audio-visual solutions and unified communications and services to the trade market, bringing over 40 years of unrivalled specialist industry expertise to help people create, collaborate and communicate more effectively.
Based at our Sydney Head Office in Rydalmere, we are looking for an outgoing, confident and capable individual to join our team as Customer Services Officer. The Customer Services Officer will respond to incoming enquiries and orders from Midwich customers, who include audio visual consultants, systems integrators, and retailers.
You will be supported by an experienced team who will be available to provide day-to-day training to teach you the best ways to interact with our customers and ensure you are brilliant in your role. The successful candidate will possess a positive and optimistic disposition.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Communicate clearly to customers, order status, pricing, freight costs, and shipping details
- Accurately enter and process customers purchase orders, customer information, and pricing information
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Build customers relationships
- Answer incoming calls and email enquiries
- Identifying and fulfil customer needs to achieve satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to receive on-the-job training
- Provide a professional and exceptional customer experience to the clients
- The ability to handle customers enquiry in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and numerical competency
- Team player
- Ability to identify problems and work through to a solution using logic and reasoning
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Organised and methodical work attitude
What’s On Offer:
- Employee shares after qualifying period
- Competitive salary & onus on offer
- Fun supportive team environment
- Work from home one day per week
- Industry-recognised Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) training is provided, to further your career in the commercial audio-visual industry
Please apply via this link with your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
For further information about APAC Midwich please visit our website.