Front Of House Manager — City Recital Hall
Full Time — Sydney, NSW.
Join us at Sydney’s home of music — a premium concert hall with a prime CBD address. In our intimate hall with its unmatched acoustics, we present the finest music performances in collaboration with the industry’s best musical talents. Our people are the foundation of our business and we are always looking to recruit the right people into the right roles. We’re proud to offer a diverse range of career opportunities and we value inclusion and imagination. We offer our employees a range of benefits, learning and development opportunities. If you enjoy hard work and rewarding experiences, we invite you to be part of creating a new era in curated programming and first class live music experiences.
We understand the importance of building a great team and we want to find the right people to join us. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for an energetic leader to manage Front of House operations in a permanent ongoing role. You are a proactive problem solver ready to manage and develop a team of casual staff to deliver Sydney’s best live concert experiences. Your customer engagement talents and proactive energy will maximise audience experiences and encourage return patronage. You enjoy being actively involved in Sydney’s nightlife and the flexibility that comes with evening and weekend performances.
Applications are assessed as they are received.
At City Recital Hall we value:
- Connection – live music connects people
- Imagination – creativity produces better performances
- Excellence – reputation is built through excellence
- Sustainability – the key to a lasting impact
To be considered for this position you should possess:
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, problem solve and lead calmly under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, diplomacy, customer service and communication skills
- Experience and confidence in taking a leadership role in emergency response
- Extensive experience managing real-time customer interface and a large casual workforce
- Understanding of the live performance industry, with a genuine passion for live music
We offer a diverse and inclusive workplace that genuinely cares about our people. Benefits include staff Wellbeing Days, access to concert tickets, salary sacrifice, an openness to flexible working arrangements, and a central CBD location well serviced by public transport.
View the full position description HERE.
For more information or to send an application, please contact email@example.com