Internal Sales Support / Canohm
Full time — Melbourne CBD/Inner suburbs.
Canohm is a long established and successful importer/wholesaler of consumer electronics and accessories based in Melbourne. Our core business is in consumer and commercial AV/TV mounting solutions, radios and other exciting accessories. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are part of our DNA. You will discover that at Canohm, you can grow, have fun and be proud of the work you do every day.
About The Role
Working with our sales and product managers you will:
- Provide technical product assistance to both retailers and end consumers
- Answer incoming sales calls
- Sales order data entry
- Provide follow up support to customer sales
- Support and liaise with our field sales staff to keep our customers satisfied
- Assist wholesale customer with some face to face sales and product demos
What You Need
- Strong attention to detail
- An aptitude for or interest in developing technical understanding of audio-visual products
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a busy environment
- Previous experience with MS Office applications
Previous experience with an importer/wholesaler would be preferable.
What We Offer
- Canohm is a small but expanding family business and we empower our people to do their best.
- As a part of Canohm, you can expect to be valued for exactly who you are, for every day to be different, and to be part of an organisation full of fun, unique and talented people
- A competitive salary will be offered to the right applicant
Please attach your resume and cover letter relating to the position with your application. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. At Canohm, we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and the creation of inclusive workforce cultures. We welcome applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Apply on Seek here.