LED Specialist — NEC Australia
Full-time — Melbourne (remote).
About The Job
NEC has a century-long history of innovation and for over 50 years in Australia, NEC has built a sophisticated technology and anything-as-a-service company which brings together the best technology and the smartest people driving customer service excellence. With a major focus on Public Safety, we deliver a complete portfolio of ICT solutions and services to large enterprise, small business and government customers. We are shaping the most efficient businesses and creating a safer society by solving tomorrow’s technology challenges.
NEC Display Solutions designs, produces and delivers leading-edge visual display solutions for a wide range of markets, environments and applications including education, digital signage, graphics, healthcare, entertainment, retail, transportation and many more verticals.
We are now seeking a LED Specialist to join our Display Solutions Division team. The primary objective of this position is providing pre and post sales support for NEC’s LED Portfolio of products and services. The role will be based in Melbourne.
- Provide expertise for NEC’s LED market into both Direct and Indirect Channels, including consultants and the building industry
- Understand customer needs and propose LED Display products and/or services that deliver customer outcomes
- Working with NEC sales team to ensure order intake, revenue and margin targets within NEC’s LED Portfolio are exceeded
- Forecasting accurately whilst managing a pipeline via CRM
- Negotiating price and discounts within company policy guidelines
- Key team member supporting NEC’s LED Portfolio of products and/or services from consulting, proposals, quotations, training, coordinating with NEC’s approved Installation partners when required, through to project handover to NEC support services
- Creation of documentation to support Pre and Post sales activities
Skills / Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience within a similar role / industry
- Experience in LED design and delivery / integration highly regarded
- Solid customer service experience
- Conceptual thinking
- Technical and/or product knowledge
- Selling and account management skills
- Analysis and problem solving
- Persuasion, mediating and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task is essential – selling / marketing / training / project management / customer service / problem solving
- AV /IT / Building Sector knowledge
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Engineering, Sales, Marketing or similar
- Experience in Sketch Up, AutoCAD, MS Dynamics 365, or SAP will be highly regarded
At NEC, we offer an outstanding working environment and the opportunity to be part of a high performance team. We place great emphasis on our staff satisfaction and have a vigorous professional development program, a fantastic corporate culture and a highly responsive management team.
Please apply on LinkedIn here.
NEC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
NEC Australia: nec.com.au