Senior Audio Visual Technician
Integrator Zelo Group are seeking a new member for their expanding installation team, working full-time out of Inner Melbourne.
Zelo offers specialist services in the design, installation and commissioning of advanced communication, audio visual, lighting control, energy management, building automation and security/access control solutions.
Due to business growth, Zelo Group is looking to expand its installation team with the addition of a super star Senior Audio Visual Technician.
Can You Answer Yes To These Questions…..?
- Are you an autonomous achiever?
- Do you have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude?
- Are you one of the best AV techs going around?
- Open to learning security and access control technologies?
- Do you have an industry leading work ethic and technical installation capability?
- Do you have Industry leading communication skills?
- Are you a lateral thinker, with a drive to achieve successful project outcomes?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then keep reading, Zelo Group wants to hear from you!!
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Current Driver’s License
- Covid 19 Full Vaccination
- Certificate 3 in telecommunications or similar
- Highly developed installation skills in audio visual
- Advanced installation skills/certification in Control 4, Extron, AMX, Crestron, Clearone, Biamp, BSS, Blustream, RTI, etc
- Broad knowledge of commercial and residential audiovisual integration products/systems
- Exceptional rack building skills
- Efficient installation and termination skills
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- General IT and networking skills
- Highly developed verbal communication skills
- Comfortable having close contact with clients
- Strong leadership & Internal drive to succeed
- Work with a tight team of motivated and lateral thinking individuals
- A quick learner with the ability to problem solve
- Must have current references and referees
Brief Position Description
- To provide onsite leadership/foremanship for our installation team
- Applicant will be required to perform all installation works, including:
- Pre cabling
- Equipment installation
- Rack building and fit off
- Solution Commissioning
- Drive and manage technical rack builds onsite and in the office
- Installation and/or service of audio-visual system components for projects both in the commercial and residential sectors.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, specifically the project manger and builder/end clients where appropriate
- Ensure projects are delivered on time as per the hours allocated to you by the project manager
- Ensure that all projects are delivered consistent with the quality expected from our blue chip clients
- Ensure that daily reports are provided to your supervising manager
- Participating in ongoing technical and professional training to expand your skill sets across various disciplines