Waves Announces CA1000 and CA2000 Commercial Audio DSP Engines
Waves Audio, developer of professional audio signal processing technologies and leading maker of audio plugins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcast, post-production and live sound, announces the first products of its new Waves Commercial Audio line: the Waves CA1000 and CA2000 Commercial Audio DSP Engines.
Waves Commercial Audio DSP engines dramatically improve audio playback quality and speech intelligibility in any Dante-based A/V installation. Each product is a single-box software-plus-hardware turnkey solution, featuring over two dozen premium Waves processors, with professionally pre-configured, integrator-ready audio processing presets. Waves CA products enable A/V system integrators and installers to deliver superior sound quality for corporate, commercial, government, educational, entertainment, sports and house-of-worship installations.
The Waves CA1000 and CA2000 Professional DSP Engine units help solve common audio challenges and integrate easily into new or existing A/V installations using Dante audio networking. Waves CA1000 and CA2000 include 19 professionally curated audio processing presets that solve challenges with playback quality, speech intelligibility via a wide array of microphones and amplification systems, feedback elimination, voice processing without loss of tonality, and more. These presets are based on over two-dozen low-latency Waves premium plugins, which can be further customised and stored by the integrator based on their unique room or zone requirements. They are designed to tame and control common problems that can occur at installations with media playback, wireless mics, meeting room/table mics, lectern/pulpit mics and broadcast/streaming.
Each of the presets can be customised and locked-in by the installer for individual channels, groups or zones, to deliver optimal results based on the IO, PA and room.
A/V installers and integrators can configure the CA1000 to process up to 16×16 bidirectional audio channels, and the CA2000 can be configured to process up to 64×64 bidirectional audio channels over the Dante network.
Designed to deliver superior results in space-limited installations, the CA1000 and CA2000 units are either surface or rack-mountable.
- Studio-grade audio processing quality for A/V installation projects
- Integrate quickly with your choice of vendor audio controllers, mics and amplifiers/speakers using Dante
- 19 professionally pre-configured and integrator-ready A/V presets
- Improves speech intelligibility without loss of tonality for many common microphones
- Automatically suppresses mic feedback
- Reduces background noise and improves sound quality for handheld, lavalier, head-worn and table stand microphones
- Enhances and normalizes A/V playback sources
- Delivers broadcast-quality audio processing for online streaming
- Dante network connectivity: 1Gb Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Integrator configuration: USB and HDMI/DisplayPort
- Operating environment: Windows 10 and Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) included
- One-year warranty