Account Manager Direct Sales — Pro AV Solutions
Full Time — Brisbane, QLD.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant Product Sales Specialist to join the crew here at Pro AV Solutions QLD, working within our Sales team in a fun, energetic and highly respected company. Perhaps you’ve been in retail sales and are ready for a change or are looking to start your sales career with a true industry leader!
Pro AV Solutions QLD is looking for a highly motivated sales professional to join the team. As our Account Manager – Direct Product Sales, you’ll provide our range of products to new and existing customers across various vertical markets in Queensland.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a strong sales presence in the Queensland technology market
- Managing and growing your accounts
- Managing your customer relationships within the Business
- Personal budget achievement to KPIs
- Manage and maintain online product and webstore catalogues
- Market engagement through EDMs
- Developing a deep knowledge of the products within the Audio-visual, unified communications, and related industries.
You will have demonstrable experience in the following areas, or show your willingness to learn:
- Managing a sales budget and KPIs
- Administer and manage online catalogues
- Be able to establish key relationships inside our current and future client’s organisations and become trusted
- Ensuring successful outcomes for your clients
- A natural passion for customer service excellence
- Working as part of a team both within your department and across the broader business
To be a success in this role you’ll need a passion for customer service and a love for technology and sales! You’ll be provided training across the range of products Pro AV offers to the market, along with the support of our industry-leading Sales Team. If you love the thrill of closing a deal and have a passion for technology, we want to talk to you!
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 2-years’ experience in Sales or Customer Service.
You will be:
- Customer-focused, committed to providing exceptional customer service, with a customer comes first approach to all problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- Knowledge of unified communications, audio visual and office technologies
- Positive and outgoing
- Strong self-starter
- Great fit for technology retail salesperson looking for the next step
A salary package can be negotiated for the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience. Commission, phone allowance and performance bonuses are available.
If you think you’re right for this role, and you are seeking a genuine career opportunity with a leading-edge technology company then view job listing here.
Visit proAVsolutions.com.au to find out more.