Audio Visual Support Technician – Full Time
Q-SYS / TAG - Melbourne, VIC.
Technical Audio Group is a leading professional and consumer audio importer and national wholesaler with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. We supply the top national retail chains, and commercial installations, with high quality audio equipment. We have a long and successful history in the audio industry and provide a unique work environment with numerous benefits for our staff.
TAG is seeking a technically minded person who possesses strong communication skills to join our technical support team. This person needs to be motivated, focused and a people person. Prepared to put the customer on a pedestal to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key qualities required are:
- MUST HAVE intermediate to advanced technical knowledge in professional audio equipment
- Experience in customer services work – preferred
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues via phone/email – preferred
- Experience with remote support software, TeamViewer etc
- Q-SYS Level 1 certification, or experience with similar installed audio-visual control systems (Crestron/BiAmp) would be preferred
- A qualification in Audio Visual / IT / Communications (preferable but not a must have)
- Great interpersonal skills – comfortable working with others
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility in your role
- Desire to achieve, and deliver results
The role as Audio Visual Support Technician requires you to work within our Melbourne Based Technical support team managing primarily our inbound Q-SYS technical support enquiries. This involves answering email and phone customer enquiries, troubleshooting faults, providing technical advice, and operating technical equipment — All related to our industry leading technology Q-SYS.
If this sounds like you — if you are energetic, love working with people and have great attention to detail, and want to be part of a successful and exciting team that is kicking goals — then we’d love to hear from you so please send us your resume today!