AV Programming & Commissioning Engineer
Pro AV Solutions - Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
Pro AV Solutions is Australia’s leading workplace technology integration organisation. We are a workplace where our people feel inspired, fulfilled and safe. We will provide the ideal candidate with a welcoming group of people to work with, a competitive remuneration package, access to an employee assistance program and just an overall great place to work.
As a Programming and Commissioning Engineer with experience in audio-visual equipment, you’ll take on a role within our Engineering team and be that go-to person for your fellow colleagues and clients. You’ll be hands on and be the lead when dealing with our clients at their site.
In this role, you’re going to be committed to, and accountable for:
- Elevating the design, development, commissioning and documentation of control systems and touch interfaces
- Collaborating with the development team to continuously improve core libraries, modules and R&D new equipment
- Providing expert technical support to our clients on all aspects of integrated AV systems and their components
- Verify systems onsite and in pre-staged area scenarios to ensure a high level of quality control
As the ideal candidate, you should have:
- 10 + years’ experience in a programming and commissioning or similar role
- A passion for AV technology, a focus on quality and a desire to deploy the best outcomes
- Experience in programming AMX, Crestron and Extron software desirable
- Excellent understanding of serial communications and Ethernet networks
- Experience in GUI development
- Experience with C#, Python and HTML5 desirable
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to develop yourself and continually learn to keep up to date with ever-changing technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong work ethic, time management and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of all aspects of audio-visual systems, products and the installation process
Candidates who have previous experience in a service/commissioning role, a knowledge of digital electronics, and qualifications in Engineering, Electronics and/or computer science will be held in high regard.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
We are ready to hire the right person now so an immediate start is available to the right candidate!
If you are ready to work for a great company, apply here today.