AV Project Supervisor – NSW
EQUANS are looking for a project supervisor for audiovisual and structured cable installations working out of Sydney, NSW.
Below is a Seek listing from EQUANS…
EQUANS Australia & New Zealand is leading the way in multi-technical building services with divisions across audio visual, mechanical, fire, communication & electrical solutions. Employing 1000 people and part of a global leader operating in 70 countries, we specialise in improving energy performance in the industrial, public and commercial building sectors through developing and implementing cost-saving smart energy and environmental efficiency services.
EQUANS AV Technologies has been in business for over 30 years. We are a major National commercial Audio Visual and unified technology supplier integrator, one of the largest in Australia and part of a large Global Organisation. Our AV Technologies specialisations include display, control, distribution & communication systems such as video walls, digital signage, AV & control systems, lecture theatres, boardrooms, video conferencing, training rooms, huddle spaces, retail, public spaces (airports, train stations, hospitals, universities etc.). A myriad of technologies and solutions constantly changing and expanding in scope. It is a very dynamic industry.
EQUANS AV Technologies are looking for a Project Supervisor – Audio Visual (AV) with mid to large project construction experience to join our team.
Our team are passionate about AV Technology and take pride in the quality of their work and their exceptional customer service. In return we provide opportunities for development and career progression and a friendly team orientated workplace.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the successful and profitable installation, programming, testing, and commissioning of various Audio Visual (AV) and associated structured cabling systems across commercial building sites and premises
- Team supervision
- Project delivery for audio visual projects to meet Company standards, meeting project timeframes and budgets
- Contractor supervision on site
- Liaising with local contractors for quotes, availability etc.
- Managing and installing small Audio-Visual projects
- Managing and conducting service call as and when required
- Ensuring customer concerns and complaints are proactively addressed
- Effectively manage project and company administrative requirements
- Conducting workplace audits and identify hazards in the workplace
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years proven experience in the Audio-Visual Industry
- Experience in service / maintenance of audio-visual equipment
- Experience supervising installation teams, and managing timelines, schedules, budgets and liaising with customers
- Relevant AV certifications
- Proficient in MS Office and project management software
- High level professional communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Formal qualifications preferred however, applicants with prior experience and a working knowledge of project management methodologies will be considered.
What’s in it for you?
- EQUANS a world leader in multi-technical services operating in over 17 countries with branches across Australia
- Team and people focused work culture
- Trusted name and brand in the audio-visual industry.
- Join an innovative company building energy efficient communities for a sustainable future
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia.
EQUANS is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
EQUANS will not be engaging in the services of a Recruitment Agency to fill this vacancy.