AV Technical Support Specialist
Extron - Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
Extron Australia is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated AV professional to join its Technical Support Team in Sydney. Every day, millions of people around the world are having their experiences enhanced by Extron audio-visual signal processing, distribution, and control products. Our advanced technologies create better looking images, with higher quality sound systems that are easier to control and work more reliably. Our powerful asset management tools are helping technology professionals efficiently manage large numbers of audio-visual systems deployed throughout their enterprises and institutions.
In this role, you will use your extensive knowledge of audio-visual systems to deliver technical support to Extron clients across Australia in line with our ethos of Service, Support, Solutions. Your ability to communicate clearly, calmly identify and problem-solve AV systems in a timely manner will make you the technical support of choice within the New South Wales region.
As part a national technical team, you will also be responsible for reporting and sharing information with the technical group on product issues, applications and solutions.
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Professional presentation with exceptional communication skills
- An impressive record of delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Proven experience independently diagnosing and problem-solving AV faults utilising analytical thinking
- Ability to work as part of a team at a national level, whilst performing autonomously within your local area
- Minimum of 3 years Industry experience
- A keen interest in current and future technologies, ideally focused on commercial audio-visual technologies and applications
Highly Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Certifications and programming experience with leading industry AV Control Systems
- Excellent time and project management experience
- Excellent PC skills – M365, Visio or AutoCad, PDF editing, Extron Software
If you are looking for new challenges, personal growth and the opportunity to join a successful team, we have the right position for you. Only applicants with relevant industry experience and Australian residency will be acknowledged and eligible for this position.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 3rd July 2023.