Brand Manager — Amber Technology
Are you looking for the next exciting challenge in your career? Amber Technology is an ASX listed distributor of premium AV products selling in the AV Specialist Hi Fi markets and has an exciting brand management role based in Sydney.
- Dynamic, progressive organisation
- Reputable and established business with a 36-year history
- Work as part of a Brand Management team with autonomy and flexibility
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Your Role As Brand Manager
You will operate as a member of the Integrated Solutions Brand Management team, reporting to the General Manager. Your position will encompass our AV Specialist Hi Fi requirements, to enhance our sales and brand offerings to the Australian marketplace. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and forecasting the purchasing of products and exercising inventory control with a view to coordinating a balanced level of inventory for average monthly requirements
- Understanding technical and operational issues of Integrated Solutions products and their application
- Assisting customers, end-users and account management staff with pre and post-sales support of product implementation and operation where requested
- Assisting with the set-up, attendance and pull down of exhibitions, trade shows and training events when and as required
- Reporting market information and providing feedback to the National Sales Manager, General Manager and Manufacturers
- Preparation and delivery in presentation format of an overview of the market by brand to manufacturers when required
- On an ad hoc basis plan customer visits with the National Sales Manager and/or Account Managers to assist and support the growth of Integrated Solutions brands
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have worked in a distribution company (or similar) previously
- In-depth knowledge of the AV Specialist Hi Fi market, applications in that market, and the products
- (audio and visual) that are used in the various applications.
- High level of general problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English language, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to interact appropriately
- with staff at all levels
- Strong time management and planning skills, especially the ability to manage multiple activities with
- varying timelines.
- High degree of competency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
In order to be considered you need to be a dynamic, capable and confident individual with exceptional communication skills. The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive salary package including and a clearly defined commission scheme. The company has a stable, friendly and dedicated workforce and a management team that will assist your success in this role.