Corsair Solutions — Business Development Manager
Full Time — NSW/ACT
Corsair Solutions is an audio-visual technology distributor. We are seeking to appoint a business development manager for New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. This role will significantly contribute to increasing our market position, expand our engagement with audio-visual integrators and customers from other audio-visual market verticals.
At Corsair Solutions, we are all about the customer. We provide industry-leading responsiveness, technical competency and accountability for our commitments to all stakeholders. We pride ourselves on giving the right advice on first contact, and if we don’t have the answer, we will research and respond to the customer with the right answer, in a timely fashion.
This position is a full time role based in Sydney reporting to the Sales Director.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities through regular contact, product presentations and updates to shape preference with our customers, partners and end-users in New South Wales and the ACT
- Identify opportunities to value engineer released tender designs, collaborate with and encourage partners to vary designs to benefit products represented by Corsair Solutions
- Supporting Corsair Solutions’ partners, in conjunction with the internal sales team, with pre-sales product information requests, product selection advice and quotations
Travel at this point in time is obviously quite restricted but there will come a time, as the COVID situation allows, that travel will be required for the following purposes:
- Regular domestic travel to regional NSW and the ACT to meet with customers and other partners to achieve the outcomes as described in this position description
- Domestic travel as required to exhibit at trade events
- International travel to attend trade events as required by management (estimated 1-2 per year)
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience of 3 years or more in a similar role within the audio-visual industry, ideally with a distributor or manufacturer of similar products
- Reliability, enthusiasm and an ability to work with excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to contribute to a friendly team environment
- A positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management skills that allow you to multi-task, prioritise, and plan work to meet deadlines and achieve set objectives
A good knowledge of computer systems such as:
- Microsoft Windows;
- Microsoft Office 365;
- CRM/ERP systems; and
- The ability to learn new software quickly.
Remuneration offered will be commensurate upon skills and experience, and will be made up of:
- Base salary
- Car allowance
- Superannuation as per government super guarantee
- OTE upon meeting set KPIs and sales targets
- Bonuses for reaching stretch targets
- Business technology items required to exceed the expectations of the role will be provided by Corsair Solutions.