Job Opportunity: Programmed Electrical Technologies
Programmed Electrical Technologies is looking for an Audio-Visual Commissioning Technician
Programmed Electrical Technologies currently has a great opportunity for an Audio-Visual Commissioning Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of our technology team that provide audio visual, video conferencing and technology solutions to our clients. This integral role will see you responsible for configuration of devices and networks, technical preparation, and planning, and ultimately seeing projects through to a successful completion.
Nature of position: Full-Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car allowance, uniforms, footwear & PPE provided
- Attractive salary package + benefits program with great discounts
- Secure employment with career development opportunities
- Training is supported and encouraged
- Provide technical input to projects from conception through installation and completion
- Perform pre-staging of devices before attending site
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting when needed
- Identify and rectify any technical or logistical issues that prevent delivering the scope of works
- Perform quality checks and ensure quality meets our standards
- Complete project handover including system commissioning, user testing and training
- Complete all required handover and commissioning documentation accurately and on time
To join our team, you will be an experienced commissioning technician with a passion for AV technology and a can-do attitude. Additionally, you will have;
- Previous experience as an Audio-Visual Technician is advantageous
- A passion to provide and execute high quality work at all times
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in fast paced environments
- A strong commitment to personal safety and safety of others.
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers of audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed team: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
LinkIn Job Posting is HERE