Sales Manager Business Comms — Sennheiser
Full Time — Auckland, New Zealand (Remote)
Sennheiser is a world-renowned developer and manufacturer of premium products in the audio technology space. Headquartered in Germany, with a presence in 50 countries, Sennheiser delivers premium sound and professional audio technology to commercial businesses, audio professionals and music enthusiasts across the globe. People are the key to our success. We are a high performing service orientated team, committed to providing our customers with first-class service and expertise.
Our Professional Audio Division provides business solutions including wired and wireless microphones, studio monitors, headphones and headsets, and audio streaming, direct to the broadcast, professional audio, musical instrument touring, and rental and AV integration markets.
About The Role
Based in Auckland and reporting to the Sales Director, Business Communication, you will be responsible for proactively selling Sennheiser Business Communication equipment through business development, strategic networking and high touch sales activities across the New Zealand region to System Integrators. Utilising market data and technical expertise you will maintain, strengthen and develop successful relationships with our reseller partners, alliance partners and system integrators. As our NZ Sales Lead, you will also be proactively managing contract negotiations and act as our focal point for Business Communication projects and project teams.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
• Preparing and submitting a visionary sales plan for the region in line with our corporate strategy
• Understanding customer and market dynamics and identifying new strategic business opportunities for Sennheiser Business Communication products
• Meeting, engaging, and influencing our key System Integrators regularly and providing clear product launch plans.
• Providing all System integrators with relevant Sennheiser product release information, product updates, purchase, evaluation, and warranty processes
• Maintaining profitable pricing for regular supply and independent projects
• Achieving sales targets for your region through existing System Integrators and new System integrator partners and projects, across all sales segments
• Representing Sennheiser at regional and international Industry workshops and events
• Participating in dealer and brand promotional activities (trade shows and in store promotions)
• Undertaking some interstate/international travel
To be successful in this role you will preferably have a (B2B) sales or customer service background in professional audio and/or integrated systems. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and enjoy working as part of a small close-knit team. Building and developing relationships within this industry will not be difficult for you due to your technical aptitude, engineering curiosity and solution-oriented approach for our partners. Working remotely will not be unfamiliar and your self-managing work style will see you thrive given responsibility and autonomy across this region.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply below!