Sales Support Administrator
Pro AV Solutions have a full-time Sales position open in their Brisbane office, and are seeking experienced salespeople for the role.
Read on for the details…
Are you our next Sales Superstar? Are you ready to join an award-winning and talented team that is growing? A fantastic opportunity has become available for a dedicated individual to join the Pro AV Solutions Sales team, where they will be ready to assist the team in our pursuit of continued growth and success.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a high-performance team within the business, working directly with our customers and stakeholders to ensure we are delivering our Company promise – Experience Excellence.
About this opportunity
This role is a great career step, one that involves ongoing communication between our internal and external stakeholders, while working closely with the Sales and Project Coordination teams to ensure a smooth transition of project. If you answer yes to the following questions, we want to hear from you!
- Are you ready to work for an innovative, marketing-leading Audio-Visual company?
- Does the idea of working with an innovative, marketing-leading technology company energise you?
- Are you an experienced sales team coordinator who is ready for their next career move?
- Can you help our market leading sales team operate more efficiently?
Pro AV Solutions Queensland is a leading provider of advanced audio-visual, collaboration and unified communication technologies and solutions to the Corporate, Education and Government market sectors. We pride ourselves in providing excellence, through well researched, world class, awarding winning solutions across many market verticals, and project applications from a small meeting room or teaching space, through to command-and-control centers or high impact visual display solutions such as the QUT Sphere or Cube projects.
The Sales Team aims to lead the Queensland marketplace in client engagement, retention, and market intelligence. We are people people, looking to build deep and trusted relationships with our customers through all that we do.
About You & Requirements
- Experience in sales coordination/support is crucial.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong time management skills.
- Punctual and reliable, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive worker adept at problem solving.
- A clear and concise communicator, comfortable working with people at all levels.
- Strong experience with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience in a generalist Coordinator/Support role.
- Eager and positive!
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Account managers, customers and internal teams in their daily activities and interactions.
- Support the team with constant improvement in the documentation and handover of projects.
- Working on quotes, project changes, and scoping.
- Customer needs analysis.
- Working within a tender or bid team or assisting the design and engineering team with technical documentation.
- Event planning and management.
We know how important employee health and wellbeing is and are constantly developing initiatives to improve our working environment. Some initiatives we have implemented to date include:
- Employee Wellbeing Assistance program
- Pro AV Social Club
- Quarterly ‘Townhall’ Meetings
- Anniversary and Birthday gifts
- Employee of the Month, voted by peers
- The opportunity to build and expand your knowledge through education support.