Senior Audio Visual Technician
Programmed - Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers of audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to a rapid growth in our New South Wales office, Programmed Electrical Technologies a leader in the Electrical and Communications, Audio-Visual and Energy Management sectors is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Audio Visual Technician to join their Artarmon branch for an immediate start.
- Communication with customers and suppliers as required
- Reading and understanding block and wiring diagrams
- Being skilled with terminating practices of AV cables and connectors
- System commissioning and fault finding
- Leading project installation and delivery requirements
Skills & Experience
- Management of the daily activities relating to installation, deployment, testing and commissioning of Audio Visual projects.
- Assisting project managers with planning, coordination, implementation, reporting and delivery tasks associated with projects.
- Support project managers in the creation of reports and setting up training sessions; coordinate technicians quality of work.
- Provide support to project managers to assist in the successful delivery of projects.
- Cable rough in, services fit off, System commissioning and fault finding for projects.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised, whilst still understanding the importance of working as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Great presentation
- A current full driver’s license
- Possession of a current construction white card preferred
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience in the ability to deliver commercial audio visual projects is essential
- Experience in the construction industry
You will be offered full training, an attractive salary package based on state based ECA, a great and supportive working environment and the possibility of future career progression.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative