Solutions Sales Representative
Madison Group Enterprises - Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
MadisonAV specialises in the distribution and support of world leading, professional Audio-Visual products and solutions. As part of the Madison Group, we’re long established as a leading player in supplying our AV integration and broadcast customers, and now as MadisonAV, we consolidate our strengths into a stand-alone, fully focused AV business, to better service our valued partners. Representing global brands such as HARMAN, JBL, Crown, Phillips and much more.
With an energetic and innovative team, we’re connected to the most up-to-date technologies and seek to add value through our expertise and passion, to deliver beyond expectation.
As a Solutions Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to shape and define your position, leveraging your expertise to excel in driving sales within the technical domain. You will take the lead in acquiring prospects, driving demand, creating pipeline, and ultimately closing sales across the relevant market verticals where Digital Signage and Workspace Technology Solutions are consumed.
Day to day you will:
- Conduct research to understand target industries, and key decision makers to tailor outreach efforts effectively.
- External business development – build solid relationships and establish ongoing rapport with new and existing clients.
- Ensure regular contact with your clients, through a range of communication mediums and keep this information updated in the company CRM.
- Use your existing industry relationships to develop and maintain strategies for the product category of Digital Signage and Workspace Technology.
- Proudly present yourself, and the company, at industry events with adherence to the business’ vision and values.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for someone with motivation and drive to not only develop sales and uncover new opportunities but also offers an ideal platform for individuals who possess an insatiable hunger for success.
Imagine you’re talking with your friends and they’re telling you how much they hate their job, but you can’t relate. You work for an accredited Great Place to Work, which recognises your value as an individual and supports you to be your authentic self, by focusing on outcomes and trusting you with flexible work options.
When you do work from the office, you are spoiled with free onsite parking, state of the art facilities and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Sounds great right? This could be your new professional life as a part of the Madison Group.
What We Are Looking For
We need a sales professional with exceptional people skills and a desire to set themselves apart from their competition by employing their confidence to build meaningful relationships with customers and deliver value added solutions.
Additionally, you will have:
- Prior knowledge of Cloud Technologies and SaaS models would be highly advantageous.
- Proven sales experience in managing customer accounts and growing business.
- Ability to seek out and convert opportunities – must have a hunter mentality.
- Have an engaging, energetic, proactive approach, with a real passion for selling and exceptional customer service.
- Have a current driver’s license and be comfortable with local, and occasional interstate, travel.
Want to be a part of our future and make your friends jealous? We’d love to hear from you!