Technology Drafting Consultant
Sydney integrator Pereira Projects are seeking a technology draftsperson & consultant to work on their APAC-wide installs
Check out the new job listing for Pereira Projects below…
Pereira Projects are a technology consultancy that sit at the intersection of people, places and technology. We specialise in strategy, design, project management and user adoption across the Education, Workplace and Government sectors throughout APAC.
Our team generate solutions that simplify client’s daily lives and enable people to thrive through better use of technology. We care, take the time to listen and understand our client’s needs, communicate their requirements and deliver on our promises, whilst having fun.
We currently have an exciting multifaceted opportunity for an experienced Technology Draftsperson and Consultant to join our NSW team.
- Technical design drafting including layouts, schematics, construction drawings
- Assist in engineering and articulating technical solutions
- Document concept designs, user experience journeys and technical specifications
- Together with the Technology Directors, you will seek to uncover the vision, pain-points and desired outcomes for our clients and their key user groups
As you grow and develop in this role, you will take on more project management responsibility from concept through to delivery and beyond for our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of drafting in AutoCad, Revit desirable
- Well-rounded knowledge of building engineering services and construction project lifecycle
- Degree qualifications, experience and/or certificates in relevant discipline (IT, networking, electrical, smart building technologies)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products and Bluebeam Revu
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings in the built environment
This role is perfect for a curious person with a positive attitude, a passion for technology and making a difference. You are a keen listener with militant attention to detail and budding project management skills. Your ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical person will ensure you are able to influence and manage the client’s expectations.
We offer a supportive and flexible workplace and an opportunity to grow with the company.
As we work remotely, it is essential that the successful candidate can work autonomously.