AMBER TECH PARTNERS WITH NEWLINE INTERACTIVE
Newline Interactive and Amber Technology are excited to be working together to bring the Newline Interactive family of products to the commercial market in Australia.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Newline Interactive is dedicated to creating solutions that are innovative and easy to use. Newline’s interactive display products are found in boardrooms, huddle rooms, collaboration spaces and classrooms around the world. The company’s products bring together:
- Newline’s unique hardware technologies
- In-house developed software applications
- Industry-standard interfaces and connectivities
- Support for the world’s leading communication and collaboration applications to unleash users’ creativity and empower both teams both locally and across the world
The new partnership with Amber Technology will bring exciting new opportunities to AV contractors, Unified Communications resellers and their end across their country.
“Amber Technology is an ideal partner for us as we launch the Newline Interactive brand into Australia”, said Wayne Wang, Deputy General Manager, Asia Pacific of Newline Interactive. “Amber’s existing relationships, service, infrastructure and logistics capability will ensure that our customers are well supported in the local market.”
The Newline Interactive Trutouch X Series and Trutouch VN Series will make their public debuts on the Amber Technology display at Integrate Expo 2018, in Sydney’s International Convention Centre, from 22 to 24 August 2018.
Key product families at launch will be:
Trutouch X Series — interactive display with Unified Communications features
Launching in three size models, the Trutouch X Series features,
- 4K LED-illuminated display with optical bonding for optimal touch accuracy, stunning optical clarity and 178° degree viewing angle
- Advanced InGlass technology for responsive touch and seamless writing experience
- Built-in stereo speakers, wide angle FHD cameras and echo-cancelling microphone array for unified communications applications
- Windows 10 PC on board, ready to run a huge range of collaboration and conferencing applications
- Front and rear HDMI and USB ports for connection to computers and USB data storage devices
- Overlay annotation and screen capture functionality
- One-year subscription to Montage (by DisplayNote Technologies) unified collaboration system
- Wireless connection to corporate
The X Series models are X6: 65-inch screen, X8: 75-inch screen, X9: 86-inch.