Aten Dual 4K Live Stream Device
ATEN Australia and New Zealand, provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, launches the UC3022 CAMLIVE PRO, a device designed to easily capture and mix two connected 4K cameras for 1080P live streaming. This device enables streaming to a worldwide audience, with outstanding video effects and remarkable image quality. With demand for video conferencing on the rise, this provides an easy-to-use solution for live streams, online conferences, distance education, online worship and more.
The CAMLIVE PRO combines video capture, encoding, mixing, and 2-channel video source switching from HDMI cameras and a professional-level audio device. Integrated with the ATEN OnAir Lite App, users are able to wirelessly control the video stream, change effects, and save up to 8 scene presets for quick switching. It also allows real-time editing from the shooting spot, so users can create unique, tailored streams.
Key features include:
- Mix and capture two non-HDCP 4K live videos at 1080P UVC format on a PC or mobile device via USB 3.x interface with seamless transitions
- Free ATEN OnAir Lite App for controlling wirelessly, editing in real-time, and arranging multi-elements into program mix with continuous feature updates
- Intuitive Android / iOS app control – set up your camera gear behind the camera and direct your livestream from anywhere
- Supports real-time HDMI program video preview
- Provides audio mixer with additional dual analog audio inputs
- Easily identifiable chroma keys – can make it appear as if you are anywhere by changing the background
- Supports protected video switching mode for regular event usage