AV Project Manager Position at Brisbane Convention Centre
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre are advertising a full time project management position at QLDs premier events space
Check out the job listing below…
The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, voted World’s Best Convention Centre 2016-2018, seeks enthusiastic and engaged people to deliver incredible events and world class experiences along with the highest levels of personal service.
BCEC sits at the heart of Brisbane’s bustling South Bank cultural and entertainment precinct; home to art galleries, world class performing arts, and superb riverside dining with a wide range of accommodation options nearby. Managed by ASM Global, international venue management specialists, our venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences. At the Centre we strive to create a working environment that rewards excellence and creates opportunities for advancement, while ensuring a balance between work, family and community.
- Affable and confident
- Experienced in event planning in a 5-star venue or production company
- Highly developed client liaison skills
- Team player who commits to delivering only the very best customer experience
- Your one team approach will nurture a culture of care and collective success
- Knowledgeable in all areas of audio visual production and staging with a capacity to embrace new and emerging technologies
- Pride in your work that clearly shows attention to detail and well-crafted time management skills
About the role
- Plan and design events utilising leading industry equipment brands such as Christie, Barco, Nexo, GrandMA and Martin
- Coordinate all assigned events ensuring good use of services and space
- Responsible for identifying all audio visual event needs for the client and communicating these to operational teams
- Provide information and quotes precisely and efficiently
- Ensure timely and accurate communication to a wide audience externally and internally
- Maintain precise and up to date event files
Please note applicants must have Australian residency or permanent resident status. The successful applicant will be required to provide the Centre with a National Police Check Certificate Name Only (Police Check).
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of an enthusiastic and committed team working in a world’s best convention showpiece, we welcome your application.
Applications close 5pm Friday 11 June 2021.