AVIXA OCEANIA AWARDS WINNERS
AVIXA announced the winners of its 2018 Oceania Awards at a ceremony during the Integrate 2018 Expo in Sydney.
Recognising AV professionals for their outstanding achievements in Oceania’s AV industry, a dedicated AVIXA regional awards committee named the winners in the following categories: Oceania Young AV Professional of the Year, Oceania Women in AV, Oceania CTS Holder of the Year, Oceania Educator of the Year, and Oceania Distinguished Achievement Awards. As always, the winner of the Volunteer of the Year Award was selected by AVIXA staff.
“The AVIXA Oceania Awards offer a great opportunity to celebrate individual achievements,” says Jonathan Seller, Senior Director of Development, Asia-Pacific, AVIXA. “All winners have contributed to the success of their colleagues or their organisation. Another great element is that award nominations are made by peers, therefore winning the AVIXA Oceania Award is a special way of peer recognition.”
The 2018 AVIXA Oceania Award winners are:
- Oceania Volunteer of the Year Award – Richard Morrison, CTS, AECOM
- Oceania Young AV Professional Award – Essam Refai, CTS-I, CTS-D, Parity Technology Consulting
- Oceania Women in AV Award – Krissy Waley, Arup
- Oceania CTS Holder of the Year Award – Dean McFadden, CTS, Learning by Experience
- Oceania Educator of the Year Award – Damien Hiscock, Extron Australia
- Oceania Distinguished Achievement Award – Philip Dunn, retired (formerly AV Technology – avt)