CHRISTIE ADDS TWO GS SERIES PROJECTORS
Christie has introduced two new Christie GS Series laser phosphor projectors to meet the real-world affordability demands of higher education, corporate and rental markets. The Christie 630 GS Series delivers a combination of brightness, image quality, lens and resolution choice, low noise, form factor and proven 1DLP high usage reliability to value-oriented end users.
Performance measures that set 630-GS Series apart:
- Brightness: New, more efficient components provide up to 6750 ISO lumens of light output for excellent image performance, even in high ambient light environments common in higher education and corporate facilities.
- Unbeatable Contrast: 4,000,000:1 Christie RealBlack contrast ratio make images pop off the screen.
- Resolution Choice: Available in either HD (1920×1080) or WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution.
- Lens Options: Full GS-Series lens suite compatibility, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens, provides great flexibility of installation placement.
- 36dBA Quiet: Incomparable combination of image brightness and low noise.
- Smaller and Lighter: The DWU630-GS is among the smallest and lightest in its brightness class.
- 24/7 Capable: Proven 1DLP reliability is ideal for high usage environments.
“With these new 630-GS models, Christie answers the call of customers looking for a better choice in economical laser phosphor projection, by providing higher levels of brightness, image excellence and colour reproduction. From business venues to events and beyond, the new affordable Christie GS Series delivers all-around premium performance and reliability in high-usage environments,” said Jim Hall senior product manager, Christie. “With ultra-quiet operation, compact design and versatility, these models can be installed in demanding spaces, closer to the audience, without impacting the audience experience.”
The Christie 630-GS Series ships in late October 2017, backed by a three-year parts and labor warranty, plus Christie’s customer service.