Claypaky Goes One Better On “Mid-Range”
A compact, light, versatile, extremely bright LED wash-beam, making it a mid-range fixture that stands out from the crowd.
Fixtures in this class are in high demand since they meet many needs, from the smallest venue to the largest show. With so many choices available, this category of fixture lends to highly competitive prices but also lowest-common-denominator performance. This makes it difficult for customers to decide which fixture to choose without sacrificing performance.
Claypaky’s MIDI-B clearly addresses these needs thanks to its amazing cost/performance ratio.
The MIDI-B is a new LED-based moving head luminaire with 19 Osram 40-Watt RGBW LEDs, the same ones used in the popular HY B-EYE and MINI-B fixtures.
Its zoom range of 4° to 50° allows for a wide variety of applications. At the narrowest angle, the beam produced is ultra-dense and concentrated, ideal for aerial effects. At its widest zoom, the MIDI-B turns into an uniform wash light and can replace much heavier and bulkier fixtures.
The 19 LEDs are arranged in three independently controllable rings, which can be used for bright back lighting effects. Colour macros, 2500K to 8000K colour temperature control range, 16-bit dimmer with four curves, 25 flashes per second electronic strobe, Ethernet access complete the MIDI-B’s features.
- Light source: 19 x 40W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs
- Compact and lightweight
- Efficient light output (10,000 lm)
- 4° to 50° zoom range
- Three independently controlled LED rings
- Pre-installed effects/colour macros
- 2500K – 8000K colour temperature control
- 16-bit dimmer with 4 curves
- Electronic strobe @25 f/s
- Ethernet access
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net.
- DMX Channels: 16/20/24/36
- Input Power: 900 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- Weight: 19 kg (41.8 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 406 x 252 x 472 mm (16.0 x 9.9 x 18.6 in.)