Expansive audio delivered in a sophisticated, compact design for installation in a diverse range of distributed spaces
Desono EX is Biamp’s newest line of high quality, high performance architecturally attractive surface mount loudspeakers. Providing excellent acoustic performance, uniform coverage, and elegant aesthetics, these loudspeakers are designed for a diverse range of distributed applications, including presentation spaces, restaurants, hotels, bars, multi-purpose spaces, and themed entertainment and sports facilities. Desono EX is engineered for indoor and outdoor use and feature time-saving installation features. Desono EX includes three full-range models and one matching enclosure subwoofer. The 6.5-inch model is available to order today; the 8-inch, 10-inch and 10-inch subwoofer are coming soon.
The Desono EX-S6, is a 6.5” two-way, surface mount loudspeaker ideal for providing discreet, distributed sound in applications requiring a small visual footprint. The EX-S6 delivers high voice intelligibility, wide bandwidth, and uniform coverage.
Desono EX-S6 Key Features:
- Discreet, distributed sound with very wide coverage
- Engineered design for outdoor environments
- Coaxial two-way design
- 112 dB max continuous output @1m
- 110° wide dispersion
- Response down to 58 Hz
- Available in black or white finishes
- Utilises CMX ClickMount pan-tilt and ClickMount u-brackets for fast and easy installation
The CMX ClickMount pan-tilt brackets and ClickMount u-brackets provide installers with two distinct mounting options and are designed for use with Desono EX loudspeakers. Both mount options reduce installation time and are theft and tamper resistant to ensure your loudspeakers remain safely installed.
CMX ClickMount Pan-Tilt Bracket
- Pre-mounted bracket, pre-assembled for convenience
- Tool-free click-to-mount loudspeaker installation
- Mount in portrait or landscape orientation, without moving bracket mounting position
- Pre-defined clicks for repeatable aiming
- Low-profile design keeps loudspeakers as close to the wall as possible
- Indexing teeth on loudspeaker and bracket provide consistent, repeatable aiming angle
- Multiple clots and holes on yoke provide secure connection to any surface
- Includes an integrated gland nut for weather-resistant applications