Epson L-Series Laser Display Projectors
Six feature-rich L-Series models offer compact size and quality visuals for education, corporate and digital signage applications
Epson has expanded its laser projector line with the launch of its new L-Series, six new compact, powerful solutions for laser-focused learning and impactful digital displays. The new EB-L520U, EB-L630U, EB-L730U, EB-L735U, EB-L630SU and EB-L635SU pair Epson’s 3LCD technology with installation-friendly features and intuitive software.
Epson continues to improve its laser engines to make smaller, more impactful display solutions. The new L-Series surpasses its predecessors by not only catering to traditional classroom needs, but expands into retail, corporate and entertainment applications where other display technologies lack flexibility.
Designed for laser-focused learning, the L-Series offer up to 7,000 lumens of equal colour and white brightness for powerful performance, flexible placement and exceptional image quality in schools and meeting rooms. Different from other classroom display technology, these laser solutions deliver images up to 500 inches with 16:10 or ultra-wide 16:6 displays for optimal visibility in hybrid education and meeting room settings.
The new L-Series models come equipped with versatile connectivity options and easy installation tools, including lens shift, HDBaseT and 360-degree placement flexibility, along with 5GHz enterprise-level wireless, upgraded Miracast and screen sharing for enhanced collaboration.
Powered by a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace, the new L-Series is designed for reliable operation with energy-saving features for a long lifecycle.
Combining advanced installation features with bright, detailed imagery, the long-throw models within the L-Series offer a minimalist, discreet design that fits seamlessly in virtually any environment.
The new L-Series deliver sharp, true-to-life images for expanded applications, such as corporate experience centres, retail visual merchandising and entertainment venues. Designed for small or large applications, these clever projectors also come with a suite of software tools that enable content management and remote control and monitoring of the projectors.
- Laser Light Source
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance
- New Powerful Brightness – Up to 7,000 Lumens colour brightness and 7,000 Lumens white brightness
- WUXGA High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality without any distortion for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Sharpness and Detail – Up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Virtually Maintenance-free Operation – Featuring laser technology, it delivers a laser light source for up to 20,000 hours
- Bright and Compact – The flat, simplified design makes the L-Series an ideal fit for a range of environments, including modern offices and luxury interiors
- New Flexible Display Options and Sizes – Deliver impactful sessions with displays up to 450 inches in 16:6 wide aspect ratio
- New Short Throw Lens Model – For enhanced install flexibility in smaller spaces
- New Wireless Screen Sharing – With optional ELPWP10 screen sharing device
- New Image Enhancement Features – Experience crisp images with super resolution and detail enhancement technology
- Content playback – Save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Manual Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus – Up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- 5 Year Projector Warranty