Varia Series Next-Gen Pro Touch Panels
New family from AMX by HARMAN launched.
HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in audio, video, lighting and control, today introduced the AMX Varia family of professional-grade, persona-defined touch panels, designed to adapt to the unique needs of any corporate, education, government, hospitality, entertainment, or other user environment.
Available in four screen sizes — from a diminutive 5.5-inch to a vast 15.6-inch — Varia panels streamline meeting spaces, boardrooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and more. A dynamic architecture platform supports the diverse needs of any user to define the entire panel experience.
- Depending on the selected persona Varia can transform into a full-screen frameless Web Kiosk for accessing web apps such as a wayfinding app, hoteling app, or custom control app
- Dedicated Zoom Rooms Controller
- AMX Book Room Scheduling Panel
- AMX G5 Control Panel
Unmatched Mounting Flexibility
- Varia panels include a versatile mount that provides wall, glass, and VESA-mounting capabilities
- Optional tabletop mounting accessories are also available offering users the ability to meet any mounting need
Any-Colour Side LEDs
- The side LEDs on Varia panels can be programmatically configured to any of over 16 million colours, opening a world of opportunities and applications
Communication & Intelligence Technologies
- Integrated speakers, microphones, and a front-facing HD camera enable telephony and video conferencing apps to be utilised effectively with Varia
- Built-in NFC, proximity sensing and ambient light sensing empower advanced environment integration making Varia panels some of the most versatile interfaces ever designed
Two Panel Styles:
- Available in 8-, 10.1-, and 15.6-inch screen sizes
- Offers unparalleled mounting flexibility. Panels can be mounted to a wall, glass, VESA-mount, or to a tabletop via an optional accessory
- Optimised for in-wall installations, utilising standard single-gang electrical boxes
- Available in 5.5-inch and 8-inch sizes
- Two Varia ‘No-Comm’ models exclude the camera, NFC, and microphone to meet the security requirements of facilities that do not allow these capabilities
“Designed with grace and engineered for performance, Varia touch panels combine modern standards, unparalleled flexibility, and enterprise-grade security with extreme simplicity and affordability,” said Jamie Trader, Vice President of Video and Control, HARMAN Professional Solutions. “As our customers and our industry continue to adopt standard web technologies, AMX is creating professional-grade products that enable that evolution. Whether you need a flexible UX for custom integrations or a professional-grade appliance to access your own web-based control dashboard, Varia delivers a beautifully robust user experience.”