Alliance Channel Manager
Pro AV Solutions are looking for one experienced in the UC/IT industry to help build market presence and reach.
A job listing from SA firm Pro AV Solutions…
Pro AV Solutions is Australia’s leading workplace technology integration organisation. We are a workplace where our people feel inspired, fulfilled and safe. We will provide you, the Alliance Channel Manager, with a fantastic working environment filled with knowledgeable colleagues who are inclusive and are passionate about what we do. We offer a competitive remuneration package and access to an employee assistance program.
We are looking for someone from the UC/IT industry who will develop and deepen Pro AV Solutions’ national commercial engagement with the UC/IT Partner network for increased and targeted market growth. The role will engage with and leverage Partner resources, platforms and programs, activating and on-going management of certifications and commercial partner status, and provide opportunity and GTM expertise into regional Sales teams.
In this newly created role, where you will add to the exciting growth of our business, the responsibilities will include:
- Build market presence, commercial opportunities and increased revenue through the Vendor Partner ecosystems, key relationships and their partner networks.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with key decision makers and Influencers within the UC/IT partner network.
- Define, create and co-develop go-to market strategies and campaigns.
- Grow relationships with new and existing, end-user customer base.
- Progress and manage Vendor Partner status to ensure optimal channel opportunity and conversion.
- Manage and oversee the UC sales pipeline through strategic avenues and registered deals to ensure effective engagement with UC/IT channel partners and clients.
- Work closely with the Sales and Design teams and UC/IT Vendor partners to mature, embed and align UC Integrated product and service offerings.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in a similar role and bring these competencies, skills, and experience with them:
- C-level experience and qualifications in Sales and Business Development within the UC/IT industry
- Sales and Commercial mindset
- Professional and approachable demeanour
- Flexible approach to work
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute effectively within a team and independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Honesty, reliability, integrity.
We are open to applicants from across Australia as we are a national business with offices in the major Australian cities. For us it is connecting with the right person to join and elevate our team, regardless of their location.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.