Audio Visual Installer
MONA / Aegres - Full Time - Hobart, TAS.
Aegres Art Group Pty Ltd is a technology business specialising in Audio Visual (AV) system supply, integration and service. Our mission is to be Tasmania’s leading provider of bespoke, high-quality AV services, drawing on strong community relationships and extensive experience across multiple technologies. Aligned to our values of quality, service and respect, Aegres is a strong Tasmanian company supporting Tasmanian business and community.
We are now recruiting an experienced AV Installer to join our team. Our AV Installers work across a range of projects from new builds, fit-outs, upgrades and service, installing a wide variety of Audio Visual equipment and systems as part of our close-knit Integrator team.
The role includes but is not limited to the installation and commissioning of professional AV solutions, technology, and other products within the cultural, commercial and high-end domestic sectors. When you select apply you will be taken to our recruitment page where you can view the role description.
- Proven experience as an Audio Visual Installer
- Proficiency with Audio Visual Equipment, power tools, and rack wiring
- Strong knowledge of AV products and principles
- Familiarity with a variety of site conditions (domestic, commercial, construction, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Current ACMA Open Cabling licence required
- Trade qualifications and product training (desirable)
- Current driving licence
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously
- A practical understanding of Work Health & Safety
- Additional skills set related to Audio Visual Equipment and Installations
Think you’re up for it? Then we’d love to get to know you.
Please submit your application specifically addressing why you’re a great fit for this role.
Applications close Monday 2 October at 9.00am