AV Installer / Programmer
Harvey Norman Commercial - Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
The Harvey Norman Commercial Team are currently seeking a motivated Full Time AV Installer / Programmer to join our team based at Taren Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Programming, networking, and configuration of home devices Installation: Installs, upgrades, and/or disconnects home products and services including video, telephony, Climate control systems, Lighting controls media devices and any other technological home equipment following company procedures. Uses small hand tools, power tools, and tests equipment. Ensures that service operates within prescribed parameters.
Troubleshooting: Attempts to identify and remedy configuration issues of video, telephony, and high-speed Internet services and other remote enabled technology and electronic powered devices
Based at Taren Point in southern Sydney, with projects all across the Sydney region, we have developed long lasting relationships with our clients through all areas of our core building supply business.
- Install Audio Visual systems
- Installation and Programming of Automation control system such as Control 4, Savant, RTI.
- Installation and Programming of lighting control systems Control 4, Kasta, Legrand, C-Bus
- Installation of lighting control electrical devices
- Sub-project manage and installation requirements
- Security programming/ installation experience (a plus
- Install data cabling and structural wiring
- Visit customers homes and work sites
- Interacts with customers in a professional, courteous manner and Educates customers in the use of installed products.
- Service and diagnose faults of Audio Visual and Automation systems
- Communicate operations of Audio Visual and Automation with customers
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Inform Supervisors when jobs are completed
- Follow security procedures
- Follow company policy and procedure re; paperwork/product files/uniforms
- Attend team meetings
- Valid Electrical Licence – although this is preferred, we are willing to review depending on level of programming skills
- Valid OH&S White Card
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Experience in residential and commercial installations, services and maintenance
- An awareness of conditions that affect safety
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Strong work ethic with ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Proven ability to meet targets and project goals
- Organised and punctual
- Control system Programming skills – RTI, Control 4, Savant (must be sufficient in Control 4)
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and challenges competently, together with a focus on detail and compliance with operating policies, procedures and processes
If you are keen, motivated and willing to contribute to a successful team, then we look forward to hearing from you.