New Epson Ultra Short Throw Projector
Epson has launched the new EH-LS650 Ultra Short Throw 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Streaming Laser Projector
Epson has launched the new EH-LS650 Ultra Short Throw 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Streaming Laser Projector, a projector that utilises proprietary 3-Chip 3LCD technology to produce ultra-bright, ultra-colourful images for customers seeking epic immersive big screen entertainment in their everyday living spaces.
With consumers in mind, the Epson EH-LS650 combines incredible 4K PRO-UHD technology with the right amount of colour and white brightness to produce crisp, larger-than-life images – even in well-lit rooms.
The ultra-short-throw projector market has ramped up quickly in recent years with simplified streaming compatibility and a higher demand for bigger images that enables consumers to enjoy a broader range of entertainment options.
As the demand for ultra-short-throw projectors continues to grow, Epson is expanding their best-selling lineup for big-screen entertainment to meet a wider range of viewing needs with the EH-LS650 Smart Streaming Laser Projector.
The new EH-LS650 is Epson’s newest 4K PRO-UHD model, capable of supporting high content resolution and is intended to redefine traditional gaming and movie watching.
Whether watching movies, shows and sporting events or gaming with family and friends, the Epson EH-LS650 is engineered to amaze users with big, clear and immersive experiences.
Equipped with proprietary 4K PRO-UHD 3-Chip 3LCD technology and 3,600 lumens of colour and white brightness2 the projector provides a front-row seat to an exceptionally colourful and sharp picture up to 120-inches.
Featuring a modern, redefined ultra-short-throw design, the projector can be placed close to the wall for easy viewing, making it convenient and easy to use in any sized room. Also, with the Epson Setting Assistant app set up and adjusting display size is hassle-free.
With built-in sound by Yamaha, designed exclusively for Epson, the 2.1 virtual surround system creates immersive sound performance straight from the box. To take the listening experience up a notch, Epson’s engineers designed a sleek new metal grille to cover the speakers with minimum distortion to the sound quality.
Plus, if the integrated speakers are not loud enough, one eARC HDMI port has been added to make it easy to switch from the built-in speakers to other external AV receivers or soundbars by simply using the projector’s single remote controller.
Equipped with smart TV capabilities, the EH-LS650 also makes it easy to access popular streaming channels and even allows users to stream live TV and search with built-in Google Assistant.
- Exceptionally Sharp 4K Experience– 4K PRO-UHD uses advanced pixel-shifting technology and image processing to deliver amazing detail and clarity without sacrificing picture brightness.
- Immersive Entertainment – Even in Small Spaces – Place the projector close to the wall and enjoy incredible 4K PRO-UHD images up to 120-inches.
- Designed for Your Living Room– True 3-Chip 3LCD technology delivers 3,600 lumens of colour and white brightness for clear, colourful images, even in brightly lit rooms.
- Hassle-Free Setup– Available for both iOS and Android devices, the Epson Setting Assistant app makes it easy to set up the projector and adjust display size in seconds.
- Smart TV Capability– Watch popular streaming channels and even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV using the latest Android TV interface and a simple-to-use remote including voice search with built-in Google Assistant.
- Amazing Built-In Sound by Yamaha– Built-in 2.1 virtual surround system designed by Yamaha exclusively for Epson creates an immersive sound performance; connect a smartphone via Bluetooth to use as a standalone speaker.
- Refined Design– Expertly engineered with sound and performance in mind, the projector features a sleek, modern exterior with a metallic speaker grille for enhanced acoustics.
- Single-Cable Solution for Audio– One of the updated HDMI ports includes eARC6 support to transmit audio formats like Dolby Atmos or DTS to compatible AV receivers or soundbars, making it easy to switch audio between the projector’s built-in speakers and other external audio devices.
- Epson Ambient Light Rejecting Screen– Available in 120-inch, these screens are engineered to redirect up to 90% of the ambient light to increase contrast and produce an astonishingly crisp picture.
For more on the Epson EH-LS650 Smart Streaming Laser Projector go to: https://www.epson.com.au/products/home-theatre-projectors/?grouptypeID=32
Epson Australia: 1300 361 054