Q-SYS Designer v9 Released
Newest release of QSC DSP design software adds new inventory, new Professional Tier for Enterprise Manager & Software-based Dante
Q-SYS Designer Software is QSC’s powerful yet simple advanced DSP software. This software enables the user to create designs for the Q-SYS Ecosystem. Specifically created to be intuitive and easy to use, the system design environment is laid out without clutter or complicated multi-level menus. As a result, the software allows system integrators to focus their energy on building the audio system, rather than labouring over a complex software learning curve.
- One Software for all System Sizes: Q-SYS Designer Software is a single application for use with every Q-SYS Core category for projects of any size.
- Emulation Mode: Build the majority of your system without hardware.
- Third-party peripheral support: Q-SYS allows for control of external devices through available LUA scripting.
- User Control Interfaces: Design custom buttons, import graphics, and build user controls for touchscreen controllers.
New Inventory Items
- Add the Core Nano, Core 8-Flex, NV-32-H (Core Capable) and AD-S5T to your Q-SYS design
Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
- New Professional Tier: enables remote system design/update & remote UCI helpdesk capabilities.
- See and interact with your remote system’s user control interface from a simple web browser.
- Update design and redeploy at anytime from anywhere, without complicated setup.
Enhanced Microsoft Teams Room Experience
- New Teams-specific components: integrate Q-SYS with Microsoft Teams Room compute PCs and control consoles
- Pre-configured Q-SYS Designer Software file: provides the certified DSP signal flow and settings
- Room Optimisation UCI: assists users with setting up the audio in their room
- Microsoft Teams Visual Style: for Teams Room console
- Now supported on: Core 8 Flex, Core Nano, NV-32-H (Core Capable), Core 510i, Core 5200
- Q-SYS Designer now allows multiple Software-based Dante Tx/Rx components in a single design
Q-SYS Control Updates
- CSS support for HTML5-based web UCIs, including custom font support: allows you to easily repeat UCI look & feel on more devices.
- USB HID routing over IP: now supported on the I/O-USB Bridge, Core Nano and Core 8-Flex
- Video Mute control and improved Idle/Sleep mode: for Generic HDMI display component
- Q-SYS Peripheral Manager: lets you configure connected Q-SYS peripherals from a web browser
- Sign-in for Q-SYS Reflect: allows you to push new designs to remote Cores
- Improved drag and drop UI in Enterprise Manager/Core Manager: for audio files and playlist management
- Download audio files from a Core