Senior AV Consultant & BDM
Experience Design - Full Time - New Zealand (remote + on-site meetings).
XD, a premier technology consultancy firm with a focus on commercial AV and control systems with 3D and BIM wizardry, is seeking an experienced Senior AV Consultant to join our tight-knit and talented team. This is an opportunity for a confident individual who thrives on building relationships, achieving sales goals, and providing unmatched AV consultancy to clients.
As a Senior AV Consultant, you will lead client meetings, conceive AV systems, and craft written documentation. While the role demands sales prowess, building relationships and winning projects, your understanding in AV will also be important. Our team will do the all the technical drawings and 3D modelling, freeing you up to concentrate on the larger project vision and client management.
- Substantial experience in the AV industry (Control systems, DSPs, Speaker systems, UC, networking, Dante, AVoIP)
- Proven ability to build and manage client relationships, and a strong track record in sales within the AV sector
- Experience leading client meetings, designing systems, and providing written documentation
- Excellent communication skills bridging all levels of technical competence
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and able to travel to Auckland for site meetings when required
- Knowledge of IT, Revit and AutoCAD an advantage but not required
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary with commission
- The opportunity to learn and grow alongside a world-class team, working on prestigious, large projects
- A flexible, remote work environment, supported by a daily stand-up meeting to maintain team cohesion and momentum
At XD, we take pride in our work and are committed to maintaining our position at the front of our industry. If you are a seasoned AV professional with a sales orientation, able to take the lead and build strong client relationships, we’d love to hear from you.
Join us at XD, the future looks and sounds incredible.