Business Development Manager – Amber Technology
Full Time - Hybrid (NSW/QLD)
Are you looking for the next exciting challenge in your career? We are an ASX listed distributor of premium AV products and have a new and exciting Business Development Manager role based in NSW or QLD.
About The Job:
- Dynamic, progressive organisation
- Reputable and established business with a 35-year history
- Work as part of an Account Management team with autonomy and flexibility
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Your role as Business Development Manager, will operate as a member of the Integrated Solutions Sales team, reporting to the Integrated Solutions General Manager. Candidates will be based in Sydney or Brisbane and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain relationships with acoustic/AV/audio consultants, promoting their understanding and specification of Amber’s products and brands
- Identify and develop significant new business opportunities for Amber’s products and brands (new channels, new application areas, significant influencers, industry bodies, etc.)
- Support and co-operate with Amber’s Account Managers, managing the transition (where appropriate) of new business initiatives into general business processes
- Establish and maintain (in the company’s CRM system) an accurate database of consultant contacts (audio, acoustic, AV and related disciplines)
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- In-depth knowledge of commercial AV market, applications in that market, and the products (audio and visual) that are used in the various applications
- Demonstrated sales (business development) skills in the commercial AV market (preferably 5 years or more)
- High level of general problem-solving skills
- Excellent English language, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to interact appropriately with staff at all levels (technical staff, designers, senior managers, industry leaders)
- Strong time management and planning skills, especially the ability to manage multiple activities with varying timelines
- High degree of competency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- After hours and/or weekend work will be required from time to time
- The role will require frequent travel around Australia (and possibly New Zealand), and occasional overseas travel
- To be considered you need to be a dynamic, capable and confident individual with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive salary package including and a clearly defined commission scheme. The company has a stable, friendly, and dedicated workforce and a management team that will assist your success in this role.
To apply for this role, submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com